.

Royal Enfield Explorer Jacket

  • The outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow. The other 60% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester
  • 500D nylon Cordura at elbows. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs
  • Reflective piping on sleeves, pockets and reflective logo on the back make the rider more visible in low light conditions
£124.99
£50.00 Save 60%
Size
Quantity:

Protection Features

  • Outer Shell: 40% of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow. The other 60% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester.
  • 500D nylon Cordura at elbows. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
  • Reflective piping on sleeves (front and back), pockets and reflective logo on the back make the rider more visible in low light conditions

2 Layer Construction
(Outer Shell + Integrated Rain Liner > Winter Liner)

  • Integrated Rain Liner: Waterproof and breathable rain liner; integrated into the outer shell
  • Winter Liner: Detachable thermal liner. Attaches to the outer shell.

Ergonomic Features

  • Fit: Tour fit, regular
  • Personalised Fit
    • Adjustment tabs at cuffs, collar and waist
    • Ribbed stretch panels at elbows and shoulder blades allow easy flexing with the body
  • 3 Pockets: 2 cargo pockets, 1 internal pocket
59527 ......
0 Item

Specific References

0
0